Carmen Kyle specializes in complex and custom pleadings, discovery requests, and discovery responses in family law cases.
She has over 20 years of experience as a Paralegal in areas of law such as asbestos litigation, lemon law, water law, and administrative law, and even worked for TxDOT in General Counsel's Office and The Office of Compliance, Ethics & Internal Investigations.
Carmen has a passion for what she does and clients enjoy working with her.
Outside of work, Carmen enjoys spending time with her super smart husband, Russell, their family, friends, her tween son, Logan, and their two fur babies - a Pomeranian named Eleven (yes, named after Stranger Things character) and a Chiweenie named Amy.Education
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., Government
- University of Texas at Austin, Paralegal Certificate (emphasis in Family Law)
- Notary Public
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Paralegal Division
- Capital Area Paralegal Association